Welcome to my blog

 


Welcome to my blog, Kaelie's Reads On here I will be reviewing books I have read. There will be at least 1 review every month if not more. I hope you enjoy. I also post the reviews on the day that I finished them so that's why you will see reviews older than when I started blogging my book reviews because I post them on the day, I read them feel free to follow me on InstagramGoodreadsFacebookTwitter, YouTube, story graph and TikTok.  feel free to join my Facebook group  

My review questions:

Mood?

Pace? 

Plot- or character-driven? 

Strong character development? 

Loveable characters? 

Diverse cast of characters? 

Flaws of characters a main focus? 

these questions are new so they will not be in pass review🠋

How did this make me feel?

What type of emotion did it evoke?

Would I tell a friend to read it?

Is this one I wouldn’t tell ANYONE about? Why or why not?

Does this review help tell someone why I liked or disliked this book?

Kaelie's Reads




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Rule #5: You Can't Trust the Bad Boy by Anne-Marie Meyer

Review: Wicked Minds by R.A. Smyth

Review: Link by Serena Akeroyd