Review: Coach's Daughter by Jessa Kane

Coach's Daughter
Coach's Daughter by Jessa Kane

Greta Welding does not date basketball players. Considering I have plans to make her my wife, I have a serious objection to that rule. Unfortunately, my future wife is as stubborn as she is beautiful and if I want her forever, I’ll have to get creative. Her father is my new coach, but that’s not going to stop me, either. If he wants a championship, he’ll give me Greta first.






My Review:

Mood? lighthearted

Pace?  fast

Plot- or character-driven? A mix

Strong character development?  Yes

 Loveable characters? Yes

Diverse cast of characters? N/a

Flaws of characters a main focus? Yes

My rating: 5 of 5 stars
Very good book But not made for kids under 18 Very Descriptive when it comes to adult content


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Rule #5: You Can't Trust the Bad Boy by Anne-Marie Meyer

Review: Wicked Minds by R.A. Smyth

Review: Link by Serena Akeroyd