Review: Crossed by Ally Condie

Crossed
Crossed by Ally Condie

The Society chooses everything.

The books you read.
The music you listen to.
The person you love.

Yet for Cassia the rules have changed. Ky has been taken and she will sacrifice everything to find him.

And when Cassia discovers Ky has escaped to the wild frontiers beyond the Society there is hope.

But on the edge of society nothing is as it seems...

A rebellion is rising.

And a tangled web of lies and double-crosses could destroy everything.


My Review: 
Did not finish book. Stopped at 0%.
My rating: 1 of 5 stars
DNF
I did this because I saw the little synopsis on the back end I did not like it I also read the 1st book At the end it gives you a little bit about the next book I did not like the little bit that it gave me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Rule #5: You Can't Trust the Bad Boy by Anne-Marie Meyer

Review: Wicked Minds by R.A. Smyth

Review: Link by Serena Akeroyd