Review: Reached by Ally Condie

Reached
Reached by Ally Condie

After leaving Society to desperately seek The Rising, and each other, Cassia and Ky have found what they were looking for, but at the cost of losing each other yet again. Cassia is assigned undercover in Central city, Ky outside the borders, an airship pilot with Indie. Xander is a medic, with a secret. All too soon, everything shifts again.







My review:
My rating: 1 of 5 stars
Did not finish book. Stopped at 0%
DNF
I did this because I saw the little synopsis on the back end, I did not like it I also read the 2nd book at the end it gives you a little bit about the next book I did not like the little bit that it gave me.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Rule #5: You Can't Trust the Bad Boy by Anne-Marie Meyer

Review: Wicked Minds by R.A. Smyth

Review: Link by Serena Akeroyd