Review: Curvy Girls Can't Date Quarterbacks by Kelsie Stelting

Curvy Girls Can't Date Quarterbacks
Curvy Girls Can't Date Quarterbacks by Kelsie Stelting

Curvy girls deserve happily ever afters too.

I’m a big girl, “plus-sized,” whatever. I’m sick of hearing about it, especially since my doctor diagnosed me with PCOS. So when Mean Girl Merritt shot her mouth off about how fat people should just lose weight, I couldn’t take it anymore.

And now I’ve got a huge problem. To prove curvy girls like me can get happily-ever-afters too, I have to get our school’s quarterback, Beckett Langley, to take me to homecoming. And he doesn’t know I even exist.

But it’s not hopeless. Four other girls just like me are willing to help, because enough is enough.

I will not lose this bet.
 


My Review:

Mood? lighthearted

Pace?  medium

Plot- or character-driven? A mix

Strong character development?  Yes

 Loveable characters? Yes

Diverse cast of characters? N/a

Flaws of characters a main focus? Yes

My rating: 5 of 5 stars
I love this book it is a very good book, and I can't wait to read more from this author and more in the series I love that this author does different types of representation and not just the normal skinny girl and athlete or cheerleader and athlete.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Rule #5: You Can't Trust the Bad Boy by Anne-Marie Meyer

Review: Wicked Minds by R.A. Smyth

Review: Link by Serena Akeroyd