Review: Filthy by Serena Akeroyd

Filthy
Filthy by Serena Akeroyd

Finn O’Grady is the Devil in a custom suit.
Not even God will deny a man like him.


I'm certainly not God.
I'm just a woman he's set his sights on.
One he’ll never relinquish.

His idea of being ‘kind’ is to give me two options.

One
Destroy the reputation of a man I love.

Two
Bed him . . . and he’ll forget about what he knows.


One night only.

He doesn't know I'm a virgin.

And when he finds out?

One night isn't enough.


My Review:

Mood? emotional tense dark

Pace?  medium

Plot- or character-driven? A mix

Strong character development?  Yes

 Loveable characters? Yes

Diverse cast of characters? N/a

Flaws of characters a main focus? Yes

My rating: 5 of 5 stars
Book is very good
I can't wait to read the rest of the series and see what happens to the characters and I can't wait to see what happens with the crossover series as well.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Rule #5: You Can't Trust the Bad Boy by Anne-Marie Meyer

Review: Wicked Minds by R.A. Smyth

Review: Link by Serena Akeroyd