Review: Filthy Rich by Serena Akeroyd


Filthy Rich (The Five Points' Mob Collection, #2)
Filthy Rich by Serena Akeroyd

As the baby of the O'Donnelly clan, I was shoved down the aisle first.
The bruises on my face tell a tale of their own—I didn't want this marriage.
The bruises on my bride's face?
They stir the monster in me.
Someone's touched my property.
I'm Irish Mob.
We kill to protect our women.
We reap nightmares on those who harm them.
And I’m the biggest nightmare of them all.

This is Eoghan O’Donnelly’s story.



My Review:

Mood? emotional tense dark

Pace?  medium

Plot- or character-driven? A mix

Strong character development?  Yes

 Loveable characters? Yes

Diverse cast of characters? N/a

Flaws of characters a main focus? Yes

My rating: 5 of 5 stars
I love this story it is a typical mafia story where it is an arranged marriage, but he does not like his new wife, but he never does anything but protects her even though he doesn't love her.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Rule #5: You Can't Trust the Bad Boy by Anne-Marie Meyer

Review: Wicked Minds by R.A. Smyth

Review: Link by Serena Akeroyd