Review: The Charade by Judy Corry

The Charade
The Charade by Judy Corry

My math tutor has one rule: he doesn’t date the girls he tutors at our private school.

But a fake relationship that’s beneficial to us both? That’s a different story.

Our agreement helps Carter get revenge on his ex while it helps me hide the real reason we’re spending so much time together. Win-win.

Plus, flirting with the hottest guy at school is kind of fun.

As long as the feelings stay as fake as the show we’re putting on, there shouldn’t be a problem. Right?

The Charade is a forbidden romance about the new girl and the guy who everyone sees as untouchable.
 



My Review:

Mood? Lighthearted

Pace? Medium

Plot- or character-driven? A mix

Strong character development? Yes

Loveable characters? Yes

Diverse cast of characters? Yes

Flaws of characters a main focus?  It's complicated

My rating: 5 of 5 stars
I love This author
I love the feather and I can't wait to see what happens next series and read the more books from her





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Rule #5: You Can't Trust the Bad Boy by Anne-Marie Meyer

Review: Wicked Minds by R.A. Smyth

Review: Link by Serena Akeroyd