Review: The Cruiser by Rowan Rossler

The Cruiser
The Cruiser by Rowan Rossler

The jet-set romance romp of 2022!

Morgan de Rohan-Chabot is Monaco’s most notorious yacht designer. A maverick playboy with a reputation for leaving a trail of broken hearts in his wake. Young, talented, not to mention sexy AF, he’s also got a boatload of attitude.

In other words, he’s my perfect public relations challenge.

So what if he’s trouble with a capital T?

I’m a pro. Vandana Hillman: the Queen of Luxury PR.

My life’s just blown up, I need a distraction, and Morgan wants me to join him on the glittering shores of Monaco to help him land a conservative Saudi Prince as a client.

Ten days. In and out. No biggie, right?

What could possibly go wrong?
 

My Review 
Did not finish book. Stopped at 0%.
My rating: 1 of 5 stars
I do not like this book at all to me it was too slow and too confusing to even get into it for me that is why I had to DNF

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Rule #5: You Can't Trust the Bad Boy by Anne-Marie Meyer

Review: Wicked Minds by R.A. Smyth

Review: Link by Serena Akeroyd