Review: Filthy Sex by Serena Akeroyd

Filthy Sex
Filthy Sex by Serena Akeroyd

He was the last man I should turn to.
A forbidden taboo that no woman wanted to cross.
Worse still, he’s no one’s idea of a white knight.
But this pawn has no alternative.
I’m locked in a war that’s not of my making, and I’m tied to a destiny I have no say in.
For someone like me, Brennan O’Donnelly represents something intangible safety.
A single promise unlocks options I didn’t dare dream of possessing...
A future.
A family.
He’s hard. He’s dangerous. He’s filthy.
Yet, somehow, he’s exactly what I crave.
Now I just need to make him see me for what I am—his Queen.
If he’ll have me.
 



My Review:
Mood? emotional tense dark

Pace?  medium

Plot- or character-driven? A mix

Strong character development?  Yes

 Loveable characters? Yes

Diverse cast of characters? N/a

Flaws of characters a main focus? Yes

My rating: 5 of 5 stars
This series is very good
This series is very good this book the who started off slow but is very good and I can't wait to see what happens next



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Rule #5: You Can't Trust the Bad Boy by Anne-Marie Meyer

Review: Wicked Minds by R.A. Smyth

Review: Link by Serena Akeroyd