Review: Hard to Love by W. Winters

Hard to Love
Hard to Love by W. Winters

She was too good for this world. I was too much of a bastard to push her away.

I grew up in this life, and now I run these streets. Blood and violence taint everything I touch.

Everything but her. She was my constant through it all.

Just a touch would singe and soothe.

Just a look would tempt and torment.

She became my escape and my addiction.

I only survived because she was by my side.

I should’ve known better than to indulge.

I should’ve known better than to let her fall for me.

It was only a matter of time before the danger bled into what we had.

I was Laura’s downfall. Problem was, she was mine too.
 

My Review:

Mood? tense Dark emotional

Pace?  medium

Plot- or character-driven? A mix

Strong character development?  Yes

 Loveable characters? Yes

Diverse cast of characters? N/a

Flaws of characters a main focus? Yes

My rating: 5 of 5 stars
This is my 3rd series that I have read from This author
I love this series so far and I can't wait to see what happens next See what happens next in their story and see if they make the relationship work or not


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Rule #5: You Can't Trust the Bad Boy by Anne-Marie Meyer

Review: Wicked Minds by R.A. Smyth

Review: Link by Serena Akeroyd