Review: BAM: The Beginning by Melanie Moreland

BAM: The Beginning
BAM: The Beginning by Melanie Moreland


Before the success – before they fell in love and found their futures – there was the friendship.
How it all started.
A brief look at the start of BAM.
Bentley. Aiden. Maddox.
Vested Interest.
The beginning.




My Review:

Mood? lighthearted

Pace?  fast

Plot- or character-driven? A mix

Strong character development?  Yes

 Loveable characters? Yes

Diverse cast of characters? N/a

Flaws of characters a main focus? Yes

My rating: 5 of 5 stars
This book was very slow and lost my interests throughout the book but I'm hoping once I get into the series more it will keep my interest


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Rule #5: You Can't Trust the Bad Boy by Anne-Marie Meyer

Review: Wicked Minds by R.A. Smyth

Review: Link by Serena Akeroyd