Review: Cruz by Serena Akeroyd

Cruz
Cruz by Serena Akeroyd

INDY

He was forbidden fruit.
A brother in the MC that I thought I’d escaped a long time ago.
His ties are deadly, dangerous, and I’m so past that kind of life. But I don’t just want him. I need him.
He’s addictive.
When he demands, I don’t throat punch him. I drop to my knees like I would for no other man.
He celebrates my strength, has my back, and makes me willing to fight a past that has haunted me since childhood.
He makes me want more. Makes me reconsider becoming a part of the Sinners again, just to reign at his side.
But I’m already tainted. I’ve shed blood, and now there’s no going back…
Only difference is… I’m not scared anymore.

CRUZ is the fifth book in the ten-book ‘A Dark & Dirty Sinners’ MC’ series.
It is not a standalone.
My Review:
My rating: 5 of 5 stars
I love this author and this book
I love this author and this book I can't wait to continue reading this series if you like dark romance or MC romance but check your trigger warning
Mood? dark
Pace? medium
Plot- or character-driven? A mix
Strong character development? Yes
Loveable characters? Yes
Diverse cast of characters? No
Flaws of characters a main focus? Yes


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Rule #5: You Can't Trust the Bad Boy by Anne-Marie Meyer

Review: Wicked Minds by R.A. Smyth

Review: Link by Serena Akeroyd