Review: Nyx by Serena Akeroyd

Nyx
Nyx by Serena Akeroyd
GIULIA
He’s dark. 
Dirty. 
Dangerous. 
A brother in my dad's MC. 
Everything Mom told me to avoid. 
Everything I shouldn’t want.
But his dark, his dirty, and his dangerous are like catnip to me. 
He stirs fear into the hearts of men, but I hear his rage. I feel it like it’s my own.
He’s a killer. Shameless. Some might even call him a psycho. 
I just call him soul mate. 
We were born to raise hell together, born to make sick b*stards pay for their sins, born to be the king and queen of darkness…
Now, the king just needs to get that memo. 

NYX is the first book in the eleven-book ‘A Dark & Dirty Sinners’ MC’ series. 
It is not a standalone. 
My Review:
My rating: 5 of 5 stars
I really like this book
This book is really good and really entertaining but if you do not like Mafia or MC romance or violence in general this book is not for you Even if this book is for you, I would check your trigger warnings
Mood? dark tense
Pace? medium-paced
Plot- or character-driven? A mix
Strong character development? Yes
Loveable characters? Yes
Diverse cast of characters? It's complicated
Flaws of characters a main focus? Yes


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Rule #5: You Can't Trust the Bad Boy by Anne-Marie Meyer

Review: Wicked Minds by R.A. Smyth

Review: Link by Serena Akeroyd