Review: Sin by Serena Akeroyd

Sin
Sin by Serena Akeroyd


TIFFANY

He’s a manwhore. 
The first time I see him, he’s wiping another woman’s juices off his mouth. 
He should repel me. 
Instead, he’s a challenge. A game I want to win. 
It starts off as just sex. What else would he be good for? 
But we both catch feelings. 
Then, somehow, the sex becomes something more. 
And then I lose everything. 
I’m toppled from my ‘society princess’ throne as my family is torn to shreds. My socialite circle abandons me. I’m lost, alone, but my dark knight doesn’t forsake me in my hour of need.
I never believed in soul mates. 
Not until him. 
Not until he rode into my life; blood on his fists, rage in his eyes, and vengeance in his heart.
I never knew my Prince Charming would ride a hog. 
I’ll take that over a castle any day…

SIN is the third book in the eleven-book ‘A Dark & Dirty Sinners’ MC’ series. 
It is not a standalone. 
My Review:
My rating: 5 of 5 stars
This book is very good
This book is very good I cannot wait to continue with the series and see what happens to all the characters in the next book If you like mafia or dark romance of any kind You would like this book but definitely check your triggers
Mood? dark sad tense
Pace? medium
Plot- or character-driven? A mix
Strong character development? It's complicated
Loveable characters? Yes
Diverse cast of characters? No
Flaws of characters a main focus? It's complicated

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Rule #5: You Can't Trust the Bad Boy by Anne-Marie Meyer

Review: Wicked Minds by R.A. Smyth

Review: Link by Serena Akeroyd