Review: Maverick by Serena Akeroyd

Maverick
Maverick by Serena Akeroyd
ALESSA (Ghost)

Maverick’s in love with a dead man buried at Arlington National Cemetery, where his heart might as well be buried too. My husband’s stuck in the past, lost in his fractured mind, and the last ten years are a blur to him, meaning I’m a blur to him.

But I’m not a ghost. I’m a woman. I’m alive. I breathe. I hurt.

Should I let go or hold on?

My instinct is to let go, but I have family now. People who matter to me. A posse I’ll kill for.

I’m no longer nothing, I’m something.

I’m a Sinner.

And I’ve found my ride and die… now I just have to get him to remember me.

Impossible?

I’ve beaten worse odds and survived.

Game on, Maverick. Game on.

MAVERICK is the sixth book in the eleven-book ‘A Dark & Dirty Sinners’ MC’ series. 
It is not a standalone.
 

My Review:
My rating: 5 of 5 stars
This book is really good
I really enjoyed this book if you like If you like dark romance and MC romance but check your trigger warning


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Rule #5: You Can't Trust the Bad Boy by Anne-Marie Meyer

Review: Wicked Minds by R.A. Smyth

Review: Link by Serena Akeroyd