Review: Filthy Sinner by Serena Akeroyd

Filthy Sinner
Filthy Sinner by Serena Akeroyd

When my father tries to force me to marry one of his cronies, I run away to my half-brother's home.
He's the black sheep of the family, a biker, not an Irish mobster. At the Satan's Sinners' MC compound, I find more than I bargained for.
Not my brother, ironically, but a man who gives a whole other meaning to 'white knight.'
He's dark and mysterious, a seeker of answers and a finder of truths.
Even better? He offers me an out, a shotgun wedding in Vegas.
I just don’t realize he has an ulterior motive.
But he doesn’t know I have one too



My Review:
My rating: 5 of 5 stars
this is a good prolog book to the whole series I cannot wait to read more Books and series from this other This is now the second series I have read from this author and really loved


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Rule #5: You Can't Trust the Bad Boy by Anne-Marie Meyer

Review: Wicked Minds by R.A. Smyth

Review: Link by Serena Akeroyd