Review: The Project by Amber Heart

The Project
The Project by Amber Heart

Why did I have to get partnered with the football superstar?
Dean Harper is the best running back our school has had in years. Tall, confident, too handsome for his own good. You know the type I’m talking about.

All the girls practically worship the ground he walks on. Any one of them would kill to be as ‘lucky’ as me. Who wouldn’t want to be forced to spend the next six weeks with him?

But I’ve got enough on my plate without having to worry about falling in love with a smoking hot football pro. I’ve just got to hold myself together and not get distracted by his toned, muscular body… Ahh, it’s happening already!

If he thinks I’m going to do all of the work, he’s got another thing coming. Just because he’s good at throwing a football around, it doesn’t mean he’s getting a free pass with me!

The professor will fail us both if he doesn’t pull his weight. How do I get this bad boy to cooperate? More importantly, how do I stop myself from falling for his irresistible charm?

The Project is a steamy football romance story with a college jock vs nerdy girl theme and a heartfelt happily ever after.

Book 1 in the College Friends Romance Series by Amber Heart

Fast-paced, feel-good, opposites attract, insta-love, coming-of-age, young adults, culture clash, LGBT friendly, hot and cold, on and off again relationships, dark tones, dream workplaces, amazing uniforms, inspirational journeys, funny moments, romantic dates, exciting adventures, beach holidays, wedding vacations, honeymoon phases, dance festivals, team games, posh parties, unexpected travels, steamy secrets, and second chances! xoxo

My Review:
My rating: 5 of 5 stars
This book and series is an interconnected standalone and I can't wait to see what happens with the next couple in this series and continue reading the series.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Rule #5: You Can't Trust the Bad Boy by Anne-Marie Meyer

Review: Wicked Minds by R.A. Smyth

Review: Link by Serena Akeroyd