Review: That One Night by Emily Rath

That One Night
That One Night by Emily Rath

My name is Rachel Price, and the sky is officially falling. Imagine being at your brother's wedding brunch when you get an email that crushes all your dreams. I didn't win the Barkley Fellowship. My rising career in sports medicine has just come crashing down. So here I sit, alone in this swanky hotel bar, ready to drown my feelings in bitters and bourbon. Then suddenly, in walks...






My Review:
My rating: 5 of 5 stars
really liked this book Reading this prequel before you read the first book in this series helps you cut down on some of the character building at least for the female main character and one of the main male characters.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Rule #5: You Can't Trust the Bad Boy by Anne-Marie Meyer

Review: Wicked Minds by R.A. Smyth

Review: Link by Serena Akeroyd