Review: Filthy Richer by Serena Akeroyd

Filthy Richer
Filthy Richer by Serena Akeroyd

Seven-year itch?

Can’t say I know what that feels like when my husband is as obsessed with me now as he was on our wedding day.

A lot has happened since that first meeting, but through it all, Eoghan's obsession with me is an insatiable craving to make me happy.


If anything, I've gotten FILTHY RICHER on his love. 



Seven-year itch? Nah, seven-year bliss!

FILTHY RICHER is a glimpse into Eoghan and Inessa's HEA!

My Review:
My rating: 5 of 5 stars
this this book is really good but don't skip around I thought I could skip around because it is an extended epilogue for the couple in the second book there are some things in this book that made me very confused because they were revolving around a couple in a previous book.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Rule #5: You Can't Trust the Bad Boy by Anne-Marie Meyer

Review: Wicked Minds by R.A. Smyth

Review: Link by Serena Akeroyd