Review: Rachel by Serena Akeroyd

Rachel
Rachel by Serena Akeroyd


It took a death for me to realize a hard truth:
I'm not just the Sinners' lawyer.
They're not just clients.
They're family.
But my family is broken, torn apart by politics and dangerous factions who want to control us.
It's no longer enough to stick to the sidelines. It's not enough to be the face of the law amid the MC.
It's time to ascend.
Rex needs his First Lady.
It's time to rain hell.

Book TWO in The Last Bachelor Duet!


My Review:
My rating: 5 of 5 stars
This book is really good, and I'm hoping that she continues the series, and we get the rest of the main characters that showed up in the previous books I loved that she and rex finally got there Happily ever after and know that they have their two kids, and she Wasn't so afraid the second time around.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Rule #5: You Can't Trust the Bad Boy by Anne-Marie Meyer

Review: Wicked Minds by R.A. Smyth

Review: Link by Serena Akeroyd