2025 Audiobook Challenge

  I will be updating this post for the list of books that have been read for this challenge Books

2025 Audiobook Challenge
listened:91/150
There are different levels to this challenge the level I am participating in is this one: I can't hear you (earbuds always in) 125-150 books Is the range of books you can read for this level of the challenge you can definitely go past it but that is the level in range that I chose the challenge runs January 1, 2025 – December 31, 2025. You can join at any time.

Disclaimer if you follow me on Goodreads or StoryGraph the format that I used to track on that website or not always goanna be up to date with the format I read them I will try my best to update them but sometimes I go off of what format I own versus what format I read it in, And because of personal and medical reasons I use Alexa to read books that don't have audio books so I am counting them towards this challenge I did also use audio books and do some immersive reading where I listened to the audio book and read along.

Here is a list of books I you have listened to So far for this challenge This list is not in the order that I read books

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The monthly recap #1

The monthly recap #3

Review: Nova by Crystal Daniel