Review: Knot That Pucking Scent: Part Two by Abby Hunter
Knot That Pucking Scent: Part Two by Abby Hunter
But there's only so much I can resist when they turn up the pressure. My beefy coffee-scented mate on one side whose touches drive me wild even though he can't trust me, and my suave lavender-scented alpha on the other whose smooth words and touches bring me peace, even though I can't trust him.
Kane won't stop with his plans, and with my heat so close, I'm struggling to find reasons to keep away from them that make sense. Because getting down and dirty with two hockey player sounds like the best remedy for my aching heart.
Knot My Pucking Scent is a cozy MMF age gap ice hockey omegaverse romance with a dose of cross-dressing madness. It's essential to read Part One before starting Part Two. This is a standalone duet set in the Knotty Puckers universe, where each book features different players falling in love thanks to their meddling match-making manager.
My Review:
My rating: 4 of 5 stars
I really enjoyed this book is very good I just thought it was a little slow I liked the character building in this and the first part of this characters story
Comments
Post a Comment